Tire pressure monitoring system is abbreviated as "TPMS", which is the abbreviation of "tire pressure monitoring system". This technology can automatically monitor various conditions of tires in real time by recording tire speed or electronic sensors installed in tires, which can provide effective safety guarantee for driving.
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) has become a new standard for improving car safety. NXP's TPMS solution can provide real-time tire pressure monitoring and alert the driver when tires are not inflated. This TPMS solution can directly measure the pressure of each tire in real time, and transmit this information to the display host in the car to notify the driver immediately.
► Scenario application diagram
► Product entity diagram
► Showcase photos
► Scheme block diagram
► Transmitting/receiving location map
► Core technical advantages
1. The integrated TPMS sensor solution reduces costs and shortens the development cycle;
2. Highly integrated, small size, etc., supporting compact and lightweight wheel-mounted TPMS module design;
3. Suitable for various advanced functions, such as tire positioning, self-learning and ultra-low speed detection;
4. Applicable to various battery-powered and non-battery-powered systems;
5. The pressure sensor has two pressure range options. Car: 100-450 kPa; light truck: 100-900 kPa;
► Solution specifications
TPMS probe end:
1. Integrated 8-bit microcontroller (MCU), pressure/temperature sensor, X axis + Z axis or Z axis acceleration sensor and RF transmitter;
2. The power consumption is extremely low, and the unique dual-axis acceleration sensor architecture can realize the smallest module design, which is suitable for applications with light weight and limited space;
3. Flexible software development to speed up product launch;
4. Ultra-small size QFN 7&TImes;7&TImes;2.2 mm package, which can meet the design requirements of external or built-in.
TPMS host side:
1. Adopt STM 8-bit single-chip microcomputer as main control, and control RF and LCD driver with separate chips, which effectively reduces the cost while taking into account the effects of customer needs;
2. The intelligent polling mechanism can greatly reduce power consumption while ensuring a very low bit error rate;
3. The average power consumption of the TPMS host is as low as 600uA, which is completely suitable for solar power applications.
IC MCU 16BIT 128KB FLASH 64TQFP
IC MCU 32BIT 256KB FLASH 64LFBGA
IC MCU 32BIT 64KB FLASH 64TQFP
IC MCU 32BIT 128KB FLASH DIE